Hey there my lovely readers,
over the past couple of weeks I’ve been nominated for 3 more Liebster Awards by 3 other lovely bloggers! Charlene from The Adventures Of Charbar, Joanna from JoannaTales and Vicky from Kiss of Make Up ! I’d really like to thank them. This really means a lot to me because it shows, that there are actually people out there, who seem to like what I write and this is really cool to me. I started blogging because it sounded like a fun idea but I never thought people would actually read it and come back to my blog to read more, so this just makes me so happy.Oh and by the way you guys really need to go check out their blogs because if you don’t you are seriously missing out!
I’ve already passed on a Liebster Award and the Shine On award not too long ago. There are a ton of awesome bloggers out there, who deserve a bunch of awards but I’ve passed on awards to a pretty high number of bloggers already just a while ago, so this time I’m just going to be answering the questions because I always love reading tags and I thought this way you guys could maybe get to know me a little better. So if you do want to get to know me a little better just continue reading:
Questions from Charlene.
1. Are you a morning person or night time person? Definitiely a night time person. I have the hardest time getting up in the morning because it’s hard for me to fall asleep at night. I hardly ever sleep before 2am but at night it’s when my creativity starts flowing. I swear I get the best ideas the later it gets, so I’m a night time person. 100%
2. What is your favourite blog post you have ever written and why? I think I’ve written about a little more than 100 posts now and I honestly don’t know which one I like best. I don’t really want to judge my posts. Each time I proof read them I’m like ‘Oh what are you writing. It all sounds so crappy’ and I’m never really happy completely happy with them but I’ll eventually just post them anyway.
3. If you could travel back in time to any memory, where would you go? That’s a tough one. There are so many great memories. I can’t pick.
4. You’re hungry. You open the fridge. What do you take out? yoghurt.
5. Tea or Coffee? Coffee all the way!
6. If you could say anything to your 13 year old self, what would you say? Always stay true to yourself and don’t let others change you. It doesn’t matter what they think about you as long as you are happy with yourself. People love to label others but you’ve got to try to be above those things.
7. 3 things you would bring with you if you were stranded on a desert island. Don’t know. I wouldn’t like to be stranded on a desert island but if I had to chose probably a knife, a blanket and my phone, so I could call for help.
8. What never fails to make you smile? My dog and my little brother (he makes the most awful jokes)
9. Do you have a favourite quote? I have several. One of my favourites is this one:
I’ve moved and travled a lot so I couldn’t agree more with this because moving and traveling has taught me a lot about general things in live. Always gotta try to broaden your horizon.
10. Where do you want to be in 5 years time? I hope to have finished my bachelors and master degree and will hopefully be in the midst of a PHD program.
11. How much would could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? :) Serious question: What is a wood chuck? I thought it was this cute little animal.
1. What are the top 3 places you would like to visit?
1. Chicago (I’m actually going there next month. Eeek!)
2. Buenos Aires
2. What is your favourite make up brand / shop?
There are a lot of good ones but my absolute fave would have to be Mac.
3. Who is your inspiration?
4. Best purchase so far this year?
My new camera. I can finally take better quality pictures for my blog now. Yay
5. What are your top 5 favourite apps?
I don’t use too many apps so probably like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. Pretty boring, huh?
6. What makes you smile?
The little things.
7. Why did you start blogging?
I’ve always loved to write and fashion and beauty is a big passion of mine so I thought why not start writing about that and throw a random lifestyle post in every once in a while.
8. Who is your celebrity crush? That tends to change a lot.
9. If you had one wish, what would it be? A happy and healthy future for my family, friends and me. Does that count as one wish?
And last but not least Vicky’s questions:
Q1. If a loved one surprised you with a secret holiday but told you, you could only take three makeup items what would they be and why? BB cream for a hopefully flawless skin, mascara for long lashes and red lipstick because I love a good red lipstick.
Q2. for some strange Reason there’s a shortage on food and you can only chose one meal to eat for a full year what would you pick and why? Cereal. I’m a really picky eater so I’m pretty much living on cereal already anyway. Haha
Q3. savoury or sweet? I’m gonna have to go with sweet.
Q4. what is your favourite season and why? I can’t pick one. Each season has its good and its bad sides. I love spring because everything starts to blossom, summer is awesome because it’s warm and you can be outside all day, fall is so pretty when the leaves start to change and winter.. well there’s Christmas, which is my favorite time of the year. I just love them all.
Q5. What is you favourite high street and high-end makeup product and why? I have so many products it’s hard to chose. My favorite high end make up product is probably one of my Mac or YSL lipsticks and my favorite high street is without a doubt the falsies mascara by Maybelline.
Q6. would you rather go with out wearing makeup or eating chocolate for a full year? I’d definitely give up the chocloate. I love my make up way too much.
Q7. What is your favourite makeup era and why? I don’t really have one.
Q8. you have just been offered £1000 if you either strip naked in public or do a skydive, would you do it and which would you chose? I guess I’d do neither. I wouldn’t want to get naked in public. That sounds like a nightmare and I could never go skydiving because I’m terribly afraid of heights and the feeling of falling.
Q9. Nights out or Nights in and why? Just really depends on my mood. I love to go out but sometimes I just need to chill and stay in with a good movie or book.
Q10. If you could make a wish for someone to come true, who and what would you chose and why? Tough question. I’d save it for someone really special and if I knew they had a really really big dream and were in need of a wish I’d give it to them.
Q11. Someone you know is getting married in 5 days and you have just seen their partner up close and personal with someone else… what do you do and why???? I’d tell them for sure. I’d want to know if I were about to marry a cheater, so I’d definitely tell them.
This was quite the lengthy post, so high five if you actually read it all the way through and didn’t get bored halfway. Again I really appreciate these awards and I can’t believe people are actually reading what I’m writing. It really means a lot!
I hope you kind of liked this post.