Hey lovelies! Though I usually prefer a more nude look I do like to add some color and sport a bright lip during the day every once in a while. Today I want to show you my how to rock that bright pink lipstick during the day. With Valentine’s day coming up I thought this would also be a cute look if you like to keep it on the low make-up wise. The lipstick I’m using in this tutorial is one of my favourites because it is a pretty bright color but not too strongly pigmented and very glossy, which is why I think it’s a good lipstick for an everyday look.
1. Start of with foundation. 2. Apply light pink pigments on your eyelids.
3. Apply light eyeshadow along your brow bone for highlighting.
4. Apply a taupe eyeshadow along your eyelid fold, outer V and the waterline to bring definition to your eye.
5. Time for mascara! I’m using the Big Eyes mascara by Maybelline. I like to use this one because it has one brush for the upper lashes and one for the lower lashes.
6. Apply a light pink blush. 7. Finish of the look with your favorite pink lipstick
Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin foundation in Cameo
Mac Minerlizing Powder in light
Big Eyes mascara by Maybelline
Blush in Dame by Mac
Maybelline eyeshadow pallette Vivid Plums
Pink eyeshadow pigments by Mac
Pinkadilly Circus Lipstick by Catrice Cosmetics
Hope you like this look! Happy Friday! XX