I’ve been nominated for the Shine On award by the lovely Emily from Glamvasion. Thank you for nominating me. I really enjoy reading your blog so everyone, who hasn’t checked out her blog you should definitely go do that now!
The rules for the Shine On award are:
- Display the award logo to your blog.
- Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
Okay so here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I’m incredibly terrified of heights and dark water.
2. I have the most random taste in music. I really like R&B but sometimes I listen Hip Hop and Rap and then Alternative and then I have a secret love for country music.
3. Fruits also make me really happy. Especially bananas.
4. I might not seem like it but I’m secretly obsessed with super heroes. My favorite ones are Captain America and Batman though I do prefer Captain America. I just watched the trailer for Captain America the Winter Soldier the other day and I cannot wait to see that movie.
5. Blue and green are my favorite colors.
6. I hardly ever wear flats. It’s not like I’m walking around in actual high heels 24/7 but I tend to always wear shoes that make me at least a few inches taller because compared to my friends I’m really short. My ID says I’m 5’5 but my passport says I’m 5’4. I know I lied a little on my ID so I guess I’m somewhere in between.
7. I’ve taped an alligator’s mouth. Oh yeah… funny story. I was visiting an alligator farm somewhere in the New Orleans area and we were in one of those I guess you could call it a stable for alligators. I was so fascinated by those animals I wasn’t even listening to the tour guide and didn’t hear when he asked for a volunteer to help him grab an alligator, so we could take a closer look at it. Everyone immediately took a step back except for me. Before I even knew what I was in for the guy already pointed at me and shouted ‘There we have our volunteer. Give it up for this brave young girl y’all’ I didn’t really know what was going on and then he handed me duct tape and said ‘I’m gonna go in there now, grab one of those and then you have to use that moment of surprise and tape its mouth.’ I must have looked pretty shocked because he assured me like 10 times that it was going to be fine and fortunately I succeeded. I taped an alligator’s mouth. Probably one of the coolest things I’ve ever done.
Now on to my nominees:
Hope you like my random facts. XX