Fried Asian Noodles are very popular right now. Especially among young people, because most of them either attend college or just started working and don’t have much time or just don’t feel like cooking when they do. You can buy this Asian dish almost everywhere or you get the instant food version. But have you ever tried making them yourself? It’s really easy and the best thing is that you can decide what to add to them. Maybe you prefer chicken or broccoli or you’d rather go for a vegetarian version with eggs and carrots? If you make them yourself it’s all up to you. I’m a college student myself with little time and the last thing I feel like doing after a long day of classes is cooking but then again I don’t want to just live off of microwave food. So what I do is I cook on a day, where I have more time and I just make more so that I have enough food for 2 days. This way I only have to cook every 2nd day and I actually eat real vegetables and stuff that’s somewhat healthy.
So here’s how to make yummy Asian noodles in just a few easy steps:
This is all you need for my favorite version. Some noodles, carrots, green onions, eggs and some sprouts. Of course you can switch up the ingredients and use whatever vegetables you prefer or substitute the eggs with chicken.
1. Boil water and cook noodles for about 3-4 minutes.
2. While waiting for the noodles wash and cut up the veggies.
3. When noodles are done start frying them in a pan with just a little bit of oil.
4. If you want to add a little bit of flavour and you like the sweet Asian taste add some honey.
5. Now pour 4 eggs into a bowl and add milk. Mix thoroughly until it looks like this.
6. Now add eggs and veggies to the noodles.
Let it all fry for a few minutes and voilà you’re done!
It takes about 20 minutes and it’s so easy and so good. Perfect for any college student.
Good luck trying!