I got nominated for the Liebster award by The Beauty Bunny. Thank you so much! I really enjoy reading your blog.
I just started blogging about a month ago, so this is a really nice surprise. It’s so cool to know that some people actually read what I write and even enjoy it. Before I bore you all with my ramblings tough I’m going to answer the questions now.
- Which country are you from and what do you love most about that country? I was originally born in Germany, but I’ve lived in the States for a while and I’m currently living in the Netherlands. What do I love most about Germany? That’s a tough question and I honestly don’t know. It is a pretty cool country but I want to live in an English-speaking country later. Preferably the US or the UK. This might sound weird but I feel more comfortable speaking English and even though I was born here I don’t feel German at all most of the time. Maybe because my family moved around a lot. Most of the people I know have lived in the same place all of their lives, so they speak certain dialects, which I sometimes don’t even understand. Since I’ve already lived in 9 different cities in 3 different countries in my short life of 18 years, I don’t really have a hometown or a region where I come from. I guess what I love most about my country is my family and friends. And my dog of course.
2. Which beauty product can you not live without? This is a tough one but I’d probably go with my MAC mineralize powder, because it creates flawless skin and I’ve been using it for years now.
3. Which fashion item can you not live without? HIGH HEELS! Compared to most of my friends I’m rather short, so I’m wearing some sort of heel almost every day. Apart from that, believe it or not, I walk better in heels than in flats.
4. Which store would you most likely max out your credit card at? There are so many great stores. I really have a lot of favorites but one of my favorite designers is Michael Kors. I’m obsessed with his purses, so I’d probably buy them all if I had the chance to.
5. Who is your style icon? I don’t really have a fashion icon. I just walk into a store and buy whatever I like. I don’t really care if others like it and I don’t go with every trend. Only if I’m really into them. I know yellow will be the new black this spring but I also know I won’t be buying even a single yellow item. I hate the color and it just doesn’t suit me. But yeah I don’t really have a fashion icon. I don’t even read any fashion magazines to be honest.
6. Which spring/summer/winter/autumn trend did you love the most in 2013? I really liked the faux fur coats and vests this winter. I’d never want a real fur anything because I love animals but I really like the look of it.
7. What is your morning routine? I have a really hard time getting out of bed in the morning, so most of the time I get up way too late, throw on my clothes, put on some make up and rush to class.
8. Why did you start blogging? I’ve always enjoyed reading other people’s blogs and I’ve always been into fashion and make-up. A lot of my friends love borrowing my clothes, I’ve been asked to do their make-up so many times and my professors at University encouraged us to start a creative project like writing, so I’ve decided to start a blog for my project. Apart from that I just like having a little space, where I can speak out my thoughts on certain topics with a chance, that some people might even read it and I think I just want to inspire people to be who they are and not change for anyone.
9. Which blog posts do you most enjoy reading? Obviously I like reading about fashion and make-up but I also like poetry and basically any blog post that has a good message to it or something important to say.
10. Which celebrity would you date without even thinking twice? Probably Zac Efron. He is perfection to me. That brown hair and those gorgeous blue eyes…
So these are my answers. Hope I didn’t bore anyone.
The rules for The Liebster Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog (please!).
2. Dig in and answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must nominate 10 (or as many as you like) of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers (on their blogging platform/site) and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 (preferably entertaining!) questions for your nominees to answer.
And my 10 questions are:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. If you had 3 wishes what would you wish for?
3. Which country would you most like to travel to?
4. What are your three favorite beauty products?
5. Do you prefer heels or flats and why?
6. Which beauty product do you always carry with you?
7. Lipstick or lip gloss?
8. Do you have a role-model and if so who?
9. If you could buy any product from any brand what would you buy?
10. What is your dream job?
Wow, this is a really long post but I hope y’all enjoyed it anyway.